Become a parishoner of St. Adalbert's Church
To be a registered member of the parish is to commit oneself joyfully to worshiping and serving Our Lord according to the precepts of the Church. The basic obligations, which are the privilege of all the baptized, are:
- Attending Holy Mass on Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) on a regular basis.
- Supporting the parish by responsible stewardship, by tithing according to one's means. (The preferable and most convenient means are the weekly envelopes.)
- Some form of daily prayer for the Pope, the clergy and the works of the archdiocese and parish.
- Participation in activities of the archdiocese and parish as time and talent permit.
- Keeping well-informed of church news and doing some form of spiritual reading.
There are many opportunities to get involved in parish life at Saint Adalbert Church. By becoming a registered parishioner, you will have the option of receiving offertory envelopes, be included in parish-wide mailings/e-mailings, and being a part of a vibrant, active, and prayerful community.
Please use the form below to contact our rectory staff to start the process of joining our parish.
Please fill out this form and bring to the rectory
Adobe Acrobat document [222.0 KB]